Burning an Audio CD or MP3*/WMA Music Disc
To burn an audio music CD or MP3*/WMA music disc, do this:
- In the new task window, click the Music Disc option and then select the type of music disc you want to create (Audio CD, WMA CD, MP3* CD, WMA DVD, MP3* DVD). The Music Disc window displays.
- Use the search pane (see Using the Search Pane for more information) to find to the music you want to include on your disc. Select the files you want to burn and then drag and drop them in the disc content area.
Note: you can also click the button to add the music files or the other available buttons to reorder and preview the music on the disc. If you want to extract the audio from a video clip and include it on your music disc, simply add the video clip to the disc.
- If you would like to edit or add effects to a music file, select it and then click the button to edit it in CyberLink WaveEditor*. Please consult the help file in CyberLink WaveEditor for detailed information on editing audio in that program. Once you finish editing an audio file, the updated file is placed back in the disc content area.
- Once you have added all of the content you want on your disc, click the Burn now button.
- If required, adjust the settings on the music (Audio CD, MP3 Disc*, WMA Quality), Common, or Burner tabs (see the related sections in Configuring Burning Settings for more information). Click Burn when you are ready to burn your disc.
- When the burning is complete, select one of the following options in the window that opens:
- Click View Log to view the burning log. The log opens in your default TXT editor, where you can view and save it.
- Click OK to close the window and then exit.
Note: *optional feature in CyberLink Power2Go. Check the readme file for detailed versioning information.