Note: you can view the contents of an image file using the CyberLink ISO Viewer. See Using the CyberLink ISO Viewer for more information on this feature.
- In the new task window, select the Copy Disc option and then Burn Disc Image.
- Click Browse to select the disc image you want to burn to a disc.
- Insert your disc and select your drive in the drop-down.
- Select a Write speed for each disc. The speed you should select will depend on the burning drive you are using and the quality of the disc.
- Enter the Number of copies you want to burn.
- If available, you can use the following options to assist with the burning process:
- If available, select Enable defect management to have CyberLink Power2Go try to fix any defects on a disc so that content burns correctly.
- Click Burn to start the burning process.
- When burning is complete, select an option in the window box that opens: