- In the new task window, click the Photo Gallery Disc option and then select the type of disc (CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc) you want to create. The Photo Gallery Disc window opens.
- Use the search pane (see Using the Search Pane for more information) to find to the photos you want to include on your disc. Select the photos you want to burn and then drag and drop them in the disc content area (Click the button to switch to the thumbnail view to make it easier to find the exact photos you are looking for).
Note: you can also click the button to add the photos or click the button to create a new album on the disc. Ensure that you have the album you want to add the photos to selected in the Disc Compilation pane before adding your photos.
- After you have added all of the photos you want on your disc, click the Burn now button.
- Click on the Gallery tab and then configure the photo gallery disc settings as follows:
- Gallery title: enter in a title for your photo gallery. The title displays on your disc after it is burned.
- Custom Logo: click on the Custom Logo button to customize the logo used in your photo gallery, as follows:
- Don’t include logo in photo gallery: select this option if you don’t want to include a logo in your created photo gallery.
- Include logo in photo gallery: select this option if you want to include a logo in your created photo gallery. Click the Browse button to select an image to use as the logo, replacing the default CyberLink logo.
- Include URL link on logo: select this option if you want to include a URL link on the logo. Once selected, enter the URL address in the field provided (http://). When users click on the logo in the created photo gallery, they are taken to the specified URL.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Slideshow speed: enter the duration, in seconds, you want each photo or slide to display when your photo gallery is played as a slideshow.
- Background image: click the Change button to set the image that is used as the background in the photo gallery. If none of the default images suit your gallery disc, click the Browse button to use your own custom image.
- Display EXIF information: if the images were taken with a digital camera that supports EXIF, select this option if you want the image details displayed in your photo gallery disc.
- Add background music: if you want music to play in the background as users browse through your photo gallery disc, select this option and then click Browse to select the music file you want to use.
- Include editor’s note: if you want to include a note or description about your photo gallery, select this option, click Edit, and then enter the Title and Content (note/description) in the fields provided.
- Include external URL: if you want to include a web site link on the photo gallery disc, select this option, click Edit, and then enter the web site Name and URL (http://) in the fields provided.
- Click the Preview button if you want to view what your photo gallery disc will look like once it is burned to a disc. Click Export to create the stand-alone photo gallery application in a folder on your hard drive.
- If required, adjust the settings on the Common and Burner tabs (see the related sections in Configuring Burning Settings for more information).
- Click Burn when you are ready to burn your disc.
- When the burning is complete, select one of the following options in the window box that opens: