The Rip Audio function copies audio tracks from an audio CD to your hard drive in MP3*, WAV, or WMA format. You can also copy audio tracks that you previously burned to a CD Extra disc or Mixed Mode CD.
- In the new task window, select the Disc Utilities option and then select Rip Audio.
- Insert your disc and then select your drive from the Source drop-down.
- Select the audio tracks that you want to copy to your hard drive.
- Click the Browse button and locate the folder where you want to copy the audio tracks to.
- In the Settings section, set the Format and Quality of the outputted files.
- Click Go to rip and copy the files to your computer.